I am trying to get better at making a list and setting goals to make it achievable. I tend to think I am wonder woman and I can get more done than I really can. So this week I am going to keep it small. I have some things I am working on with deadlines, so they are most important.
These are not listed in any specific order.
1. Work on my project for the blog hop with www.masterpiecequilting.com. Nancy has a fun new book out that is full of Christmas favorites. I will be posting on July 29th. I will be sharing updates on my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/kathyskwiltsandmore and Instagram at www.instagram.com/kathyskwiltsandmore, so please follow me there.
2. Work on this quilt that I have had going for quite sometime. This quilt is called Bright Blocks and is from the pattern Triple Play by www.tamarinis.com. unfortunately, I think this may be a pattern that she retired.
3. Cut out at least 1/2 of this quilt. This is going to be the Bjorn bear quilt by Elizabeth Hartman www.ohfransson.com. I am doing this in pinks, purples, yellows, light green and whatever else I come up with. I may be making 3 of these, I have not decided. I also need to decide on a background color.
4. Work on quilting this quilt and cut out another one. I want to do 1 in really bright colors for a baby quilt. Maybe 2 as I could do a boy one and a girl one. Yes, I have friends having babies and would love to have quilts ready for them. This is the Strata pattern from www.tamarinis.com and this pattern works up fairly fast.
5. Continue quilting this quilt.
6. Cut out some cute little dresses for friends and a daughter who are having girls in the next few months.
Well, I have my work cut out for me. I just need to sit down and make smaller goals to reach the bigger goals, and list the steps I will take.
I will be sharing updates of all of these quilts on my Facebook at www.facebook.com/kathyskwiltsandmore and Instagram at www.instagram.com/kathyskwiltsandmore. I would love if you would join me there.
See you soon and thanks for joining me. I would love to hear what you are working on this week.