Saturday, July 15, 2017

Christmas in July blog hop

Christmas is coming. And it is coming fast. In fact, right now, through July 25th you can visit different blogs for Christmas in July. There is even a fun quilt a long going on. So, pull the Christmas fabrics from your stash, and join us.  I love to make gifts for Christmas. In fact, it is a tradition. I have done it for years.

This blog hop id put together by my friend Sarah over  at www.confessionsofafabricaddict.blogspot.com.  She posts directions for the quilt along each day. And the best thing is there are giveaways going on.

There are 2 - 3  bloggers posting each day. Visit them and get started now on Christmas gifts. Visit my blog on Saturday, July 22nd , for a fun gift to make for Christmas. Then, come back again on July 25th as my 7 year old granddaughter is going to share a fun gift.

Hop on over to Sarah's blog www.confessionsofafabricaddict.blogspot.com  for a list of bloggers each day. For some reason, I can't seem to make a copy and paste of the list work.








4 comments:

  1. I am enjoying seeing all the creative ideas. Nancy A: rangerer@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am getting lots of inspiration to get busy for Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have made cushions before for christmas gifts, but never pillows. i think this is a better idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO many wonderful ideas, projects, and tutorials!
    *Thank you* for being a part of this 12 Days of Christmas in July, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete